We understand that saving money — while still providing your patients with the best in premium products — is important to you! That’s why we offer you a variety of ways to lower the cost of the cases you send to us.
Send us a digital impression and we’ll pass the savings on to you!
- Submit a digital impression and request a model-less restoration to save $20 per unit on all-ceramic restorations. Call or email us for a fee schedule!
- You’ll also save $40 per unit on Inclusive® Custom Abutments or screw-retained implant crowns.
- Electronic case submission also saves you the cost of inbound shipping.
Digital Improves Precision
Digital impressions eliminate the possibility of rotational errors that can happen with silicone impressions.
due to margin issues
caused by fit issues
caused by high occlusion
Sending Digital Has Its Perks
- No inbound impression shipping cost and quicker case turnaround.
- Your cases are transmitted electronically via the internet, so you save on the cost of overnight inbound shipping ($7).
- Your monolithic BruxZir® Solid Zirconia, IPS e.max®, Inclusive Custom Abutment or implant case can be fabricated and shipped back to your office in as little as two days.
We accept digital impressions from the following systems:
- CEREC® (Sirona)
- 3M™ True Definition Scanner (3M™ ESPE™)
- iTero® (Align Technology Inc.)
- TRIOS® (3Shape)
- Planmeca PlanScan® (Planmeca CAD/CAM Solutions E4D Technologies)
All third-party trademarks are property of their respective owners.
*Data is based on 28,000 BruxZir model-less single crowns manufactured digitally from January 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014.
Start saving money today when you send two or more cases in a single box.
To start saving money today, take advantage of our Inbound Bundling program by including two or more cases in one box. We’ll charge your account a flat rate of $7 per box each way. For every other case included in the same box, the inbound shipping charge is waived. The savings add up quickly!